Monday, December 8, 2008

WILL WORK FOR FREE!

I normally charge a considerable fee for my sessions. But effective immediately, I'm looking for one - interesting shoot/project - the right project - to do for free!

Send me your ideas, any subject matter. I don't care if you're a low budget magazine, an individual, a non-profit organization, an agency....whatever. If you have an interesting project in mind, send a reasonably detailed brief, describing this opportunity to chuck@cs2photography.com.

I'll review everything that comes in - if anything does, and I'll get back to you.

Whether it takes 2 hours or 2 days - if something sounds like a good match, creative or cool to me, then I'll contact you, and I'll do that shoot for free and include a print from the shoot.

IT WILL BE FUN!!

No comments: